Gifts from Retirement Plans at Death
How It Works
- You name IU Health Foundation as beneficiary for part or all of your retirement-plan benefits
- Funds are transferred by plan administrator at your death
- No federal income tax is due on the funds that pass to IU Health Foundation
- No federal estate tax on the funds
- You make a significant gift for the programs you support at IU Health Foundation
Special note: Call or e-mail us to tell us of your intent, and we will assist you with the details of the transfer.
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
Marya E. Jones, J.D.
1633 N. Capitol Avenue, Suite 1200